Power Rangers! Yellow Power Rangers! Yellow

Yellow ranger was a man in Japan.

awesome video by the way.

Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

All of the skits are awesome. but the last skit is too much. my side hurts. don't mess with Ryu's pound cake lol

MvC3: Wolverine MvC3: Wolverine

funny, but...

too much swearing kinda killed it for me.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

will there be a part 2?

I was disappointed when the game ended, it felt like a demo.... or perhaps a taste of things to come?

Murray's Missile Mayhem Murray's Missile Mayhem

simple, yet for some reason, entertaining.

if you can get beyond the idea of bill murray's disembodied head barfing missiles at gophers, this is a interestingly entertaining game. who cares if the graphics aren't flashy? the only difference between this and a side scrolling space ship game is the visual representation. you could replace bill murray's disembodied head with a space ship and the gophers with space ships and get the same effect.

W & B : Deadly Strategies W & B : Deadly Strategies

I like it.

The game takes a bit of getting used to. Of course, this is my kinda game, its complicated enough to have some depth, but simple enough to be entertaining.

the enemy AI could use a little beefing up. All too often I see the enemy AI sending a small number of enemies to stare down the barrels of my turrets, all too often stopping just inside the range of the turrets.

Other than that, you got something going here. In time I'm sure you'll figure out ways to improve on your concept.

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

makes me hungry for pound cake.

Well done.