Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

will there be a part 2?

I was disappointed when the game ended, it felt like a demo.... or perhaps a taste of things to come?

Murray's Missile Mayhem Murray's Missile Mayhem

simple, yet for some reason, entertaining.

if you can get beyond the idea of bill murray's disembodied head barfing missiles at gophers, this is a interestingly entertaining game. who cares if the graphics aren't flashy? the only difference between this and a side scrolling space ship game is the visual representation. you could replace bill murray's disembodied head with a space ship and the gophers with space ships and get the same effect.

W & B : Deadly Strategies W & B : Deadly Strategies

I like it.

The game takes a bit of getting used to. Of course, this is my kinda game, its complicated enough to have some depth, but simple enough to be entertaining.

the enemy AI could use a little beefing up. All too often I see the enemy AI sending a small number of enemies to stare down the barrels of my turrets, all too often stopping just inside the range of the turrets.

Other than that, you got something going here. In time I'm sure you'll figure out ways to improve on your concept.

Drop Dead: Extended Edit Drop Dead: Extended Edit

My god.... so addictive!

This game owns!! I always wanted to kill Pedobear... and now I can, along with Hello Kitty and.... uhh.... I have no clue about the female bear...

Defend the Pichu Blimp Defend the Pichu Blimp

Don't let 'em tell you otherwise!

for a first try at a game you did good. Granted it needs some tweaking, but for a first shot not bad, just ignore the ones who say the game sucks without offering advice on how to improve it, they're just jealous that you decided to go for it and try to make a game when they haven't submitted a thing to newgrounds.

Damn Birds Damn Birds

I love it!

fantastic idea, and something I would love to see in a movie. the game is hard, no doubt about it. but it is fun.

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

best tower defense EVER!

Best one i've played so far. The only gripe I have is I can't stop the aircraft after 125. So matter how much I throw out there to shoot em down they don't die. I'm probably missing a minor point that is killing me. Perhaps I should look into using the one shot slowing attack on them?

Adventures of Super Stich Adventures of Super Stich

not bad for a first shot.

here to your progress, cheers!

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

Ramp up the difficulty!

Its a damn fine game, but after a few days the game just doesnt get any harder which gets kinda dull when you can chew through 20 levels without even trying.

Chris Crocker in Blender Chris Crocker in Blender

Pwnt

I personally feel that a wood chipper or a meat grinder would have been more appropriate, but this pretty much says what everyone else is thinkin. and that thought is, "THIS GUY NEEDS TO STFU!!!!!" Britney's "hard times" are of her own fault, if she fucked her life up, its her own problem and deserves no sympathy. Had she lived a modest life, she wouldn't be in the shithole she is in now. Moral of the story? don't be a damn celebrity unless you want this to happen to you.